Julie Byrne Yarra Valley Celebrant
Servicing Yarra Valley & Melbourne
Woohoo…getting married, hey?
Are you a couple after an engaging and relaxed wedding ceremony, with the right mix of professional, casual & fun.
Then, get excited…you have found your celebrant!
Over 650 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond.
About YOU, a Julie Byrne Celebrant couple.
You would love:
- To get married and want it to be about you!
- To find a local Melbourne or Yarra Valley Celebrant
- An easy, step by step process to plan your ceremony, having fun along the way.
- To arrive at your wedding ceremony, looking and feeling great, knowing you can leave the rest to me, your celebrant, to relax you and create an awesome vibe for your day.
- An engaging ceremony where guests aren’t checking their watches to see when the drinks are coming out!
- An authentic, personality driven ceremony that will be raved about forever.
Sound like you? Get in touch to have a quick obligation free chat where I can answer any questions you may have! Spots filling fast for 2019 and 2020!
For Tillie and Jarryd, their Gum Gully Farm wedding in stunning Silvan created the ultimate backdrop that this nature-loving couple were hoping for. Their rustic themed wedding on 2nd March was taken care of exceptionally well by Sue, Simon and the Gum...read more
Melbourne's famous for being one of the most beautiful cities in the world and on this gorgeous summers day, Melbourne delivered these newly weds the perfect summer wedding day with a stunning sunset to top off their day. From start to finish this wedding...read more
Respect, love and animals - what more could you want from a Healesville Sanctuary wedding? When nature and animal lovers, Michael and Katie said "I Do" on 22nd February, the sun was shining on their Healesville Sanctuary wedding and the connection between...read more