Julie Byrne Yarra Valley Celebrant
Servicing Yarra Valley & Melbourne
Woohoo…getting married, hey?
Are you a couple after an engaging and relaxed wedding ceremony, with the right mix of professional, casual & fun.
Then, get excited…you have found your celebrant!
Over 650 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond.
About YOU, a Julie Byrne Celebrant couple.
You would love:
- To get married and want it to be about you!
- To find a local Melbourne or Yarra Valley Celebrant
- An easy, step by step process to plan your ceremony, having fun along the way.
- To arrive at your wedding ceremony, looking and feeling great, knowing you can leave the rest to me, your celebrant, to relax you and create an awesome vibe for your day.
- An engaging ceremony where guests aren’t checking their watches to see when the drinks are coming out!
- An authentic, personality driven ceremony that will be raved about forever.
Sound like you? Get in touch to have a quick obligation free chat where I can answer any questions you may have! Spots filling fast for 2019 and 2020!
It was the perfect spring day when Anna and Lewis said “I Do”, and I felt privileged to be chosen as their Wedding Celebrant at Wild Cattle Creek Winery.
When Rechelle and Benjamin exchanged vows during their Lyrebird Falls Wedding Ceremony, their wedding embodied spring and everything that it promises.
When former student Rachel contacted me to officiate their wedding ceremony at Ballara Receptions, I knew it would be something special.
It certainly was! Rachel and Shane’s love for each other was clear to everyone present, and sharing the day with their son Caelan was heartwarming to witness.