Julie Byrne Yarra Valley Celebrant
Servicing Yarra Valley & Melbourne
Woohoo…getting married, hey?
Are you a couple after an engaging and relaxed wedding ceremony, with the right mix of professional, casual & fun.
Then, get excited…you have found your celebrant!
Over 650 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond.
About YOU, a Julie Byrne Celebrant couple.
You would love:
- To get married and want it to be about you!
- To find a local Melbourne or Yarra Valley Celebrant
- An easy, step by step process to plan your ceremony, having fun along the way.
- To arrive at your wedding ceremony, looking and feeling great, knowing you can leave the rest to me, your celebrant, to relax you and create an awesome vibe for your day.
- An engaging ceremony where guests aren’t checking their watches to see when the drinks are coming out!
- An authentic, personality driven ceremony that will be raved about forever.
Sound like you? Get in touch to have a quick obligation free chat where I can answer any questions you may have! Spots filling fast for 2019 and 2020!
A Same Sex Wedding To Make You Smile! The culmination of 28 years of togetherness! This Same Sex Wedding was a beautiful declaration of love and commitment… and a fabulously good time! Literally described as the ‘best night of their lives’, Michael and...
If you’re searching for an example of loved up wedding bliss, look no further than this latest Brighton Savoy Wedding between Danica and Luke. Even the weather gods glowed on this couple for their Brighton Savoy Wedding and with such a wonderful atmosphere...
In the heart of the Dandenongs, Stephanie and Luke shared mesmerising vows during their Poet's Lane Wedding Ceremony. As a wedding celebrant, I get the opportunity to work with some amazingly talented people. It is fabulous to be able to join forces with...