Julie Byrne Yarra Valley Celebrant
Servicing Yarra Valley & Melbourne
Woohoo…getting married, hey?
Are you a couple after an engaging and relaxed wedding ceremony, with the right mix of professional, casual & fun.
Then, get excited…you have found your celebrant!
Over 600 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond.
About YOU, a Julie Byrne Celebrant couple.
You would love:
- To get married and want it to be about you!
- To find a local Melbourne or Yarra Valley Celebrant
- An easy, step by step process to plan your ceremony, having fun along the way.
- To arrive at your wedding ceremony, looking and feeling great, knowing you can leave the rest to me, your celebrant, to relax you and create an awesome vibe for your day.
- An engaging ceremony where guests aren’t checking their watches to see when the drinks are coming out!
- An authentic, personality driven ceremony that will be raved about forever.
Sound like you? Get in touch to have a quick obligation free chat where I can answer any questions you may have! Spots filling fast for 2018 and 2019!
Yay, I am married! How do I change my name? To change your name you need a copy of your official marriage certificate. To apply for a certificate go to: https://www.bdm.vic.gov.au/marriages-and-relationships/get-a-marriage-certificate You can apply online....read more
The simple answer is, ‘Yes’, I love kids at a wedding or in the ceremony but in the right situation and circumstances. Kids can be extremely fun and entertaining, yet hard work for those in charge of them. My thoughts on kids in wedding ceremonies and at weddings are:...read more
When most couples meet a celebrant they have very little idea about what’s involved in creating a personalised and memorable ceremony. There are many aspects to be covered when planning your ceremony and just as many in the delivery. Here are 10 helpful hints about...read more