Julie Byrne Yarra Valley Celebrant
Servicing Yarra Valley & Melbourne
Woohoo…getting married, hey?
Are you a couple after an engaging and relaxed wedding ceremony, with the right mix of professional, casual & fun.
Then, get excited…you have found your celebrant!
Over 700 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond.
About YOU, a Julie Byrne Celebrant couple.
You would love:
- To get married and want it to be about you!
- To find a local Melbourne or Yarra Valley Celebrant
- An easy, step by step process to plan your ceremony, having fun along the way.
- To arrive at your wedding ceremony, looking and feeling great, knowing you can leave the rest to me, your celebrant, to relax you and create an awesome vibe for your day.
- An engaging ceremony where guests aren’t checking their watches to see when the drinks are coming out!
- An authentic, personality driven ceremony that will be raved about forever.
Sound like you? Get in touch to have a quick obligation free chat where I can answer any questions you may have! Spots filling fast for 2020 and 2021!
DIY WEDDING | Julie Byrne Celebrant | Lauren and Josh DIY weddings have a different connotation for a variety of couples. For some it’s DIY almost everything (except of course a Yarra Valley celebrant, me, which is essential to marry!) for others it’s DIY some aspects...
Lyrebird Falls Wedding Celebrant | Julie Byrne | Jazmine and Travis' Wedding This beautiful couple who swiped right, Jazmine and Travis, were married at Melbourne wedding venue, Lyrebird Falls, and chose a Thursday in March to do so.Lyrebird Falls is a gorgeous...
It was another gorgeous day at this Yarra Valley Wedding Venue, Vines of the Yarra Valley, where Shaun and Anna were married in front of family and friends.