Julie Byrne Yarra Valley Celebrant
Servicing Yarra Valley & Melbourne
Woohoo…getting married, hey?
Are you a couple after an engaging and relaxed wedding ceremony, with the right mix of professional, casual & fun.
Then, get excited…you have found your celebrant!
Over 650 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond.
About YOU, a Julie Byrne Celebrant couple.
You would love:
- To get married and want it to be about you!
- To find a local Melbourne or Yarra Valley Celebrant
- An easy, step by step process to plan your ceremony, having fun along the way.
- To arrive at your wedding ceremony, looking and feeling great, knowing you can leave the rest to me, your celebrant, to relax you and create an awesome vibe for your day.
- An engaging ceremony where guests aren’t checking their watches to see when the drinks are coming out!
- An authentic, personality driven ceremony that will be raved about forever.
Sound like you? Get in touch to have a quick obligation free chat where I can answer any questions you may have! Spots filling fast for 2019 and 2020!
As one of my first weddings for 2019, I was to be the Yarra Valley Wedding Celebrant for Rebecca and Josh. Set in an Enchanted Forest - the Botanical Gardens of Strathvea Guest House, Josh & Bec self styled a beautful setting for their Healesville...read more
Garden Wedding Celebrant Menzies Creek - An Epic Backyard Wedding! It’s always so exciting, as a celebrant, to receive a call from your friends to hear they’re getting married and they want you to officiate! With baited breath, you check your diary and...read more
The Ceremony As part of the Melbourne Wedding Group we love getting together to show case our look, style talent and this time we organised our shoot at Red Scooter in Balaclava. With winter weddings, it is a great time to highlight that there are fabulous...read more