Julie Byrne Yarra Valley Celebrant
Servicing Yarra Valley & Melbourne
Woohoo…getting married, hey?
Are you a couple after an engaging and relaxed wedding ceremony, with the right mix of professional, casual & fun.
Then, get excited…you have found your celebrant!
Over 650 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond.
About YOU, a Julie Byrne Celebrant couple.
You would love:
- To get married and want it to be about you!
- To find a local Melbourne or Yarra Valley Celebrant
- An easy, step by step process to plan your ceremony, having fun along the way.
- To arrive at your wedding ceremony, looking and feeling great, knowing you can leave the rest to me, your celebrant, to relax you and create an awesome vibe for your day.
- An engaging ceremony where guests aren’t checking their watches to see when the drinks are coming out!
- An authentic, personality driven ceremony that will be raved about forever.
Sound like you? Get in touch to have a quick obligation free chat where I can answer any questions you may have! Spots filling fast for 2019 and 2020!
The glorious Yarra Valley delivered again on rustic beauty and nature-inspired romance, with Anies and Travis' Massaros Winery wedding at Kangaroo Ground. Anies looked every bit the beautiful bride in her Rachel Gilbert gown, and makeup by HD Makeup...
Alisha and Chris began their happily ever after with a magical Riverstone Estate wedding in the heart of the Yarra Valley. Natural timber decor and sweet blooms formed part of the backdrop, with a pastel pink theme. Alisha looked every bit the lovely...
For Tillie and Jarryd, their Gum Gully Farm wedding in stunning Silvan created the ultimate backdrop that this nature-loving couple were hoping for. Their rustic themed wedding on 2nd March was taken care of exceptionally well by Sue, Simon and the Gum...