Julie Byrne Yarra Valley Celebrant
Servicing Yarra Valley & Melbourne
Woohoo…getting married, hey?
Are you a couple after an engaging and relaxed wedding ceremony, with the right mix of professional, casual & fun.
Then, get excited…you have found your celebrant!
Over 650 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond.
About YOU, a Julie Byrne Celebrant couple.
You would love:
- To get married and want it to be about you!
- To find a local Melbourne or Yarra Valley Celebrant
- An easy, step by step process to plan your ceremony, having fun along the way.
- To arrive at your wedding ceremony, looking and feeling great, knowing you can leave the rest to me, your celebrant, to relax you and create an awesome vibe for your day.
- An engaging ceremony where guests aren’t checking their watches to see when the drinks are coming out!
- An authentic, personality driven ceremony that will be raved about forever.
Sound like you? Get in touch to have a quick obligation free chat where I can answer any questions you may have! Spots filling fast for 2019 and 2020!
Set against a truly unique venue, Amy and Bruce’s Projekt 3488 Wedding could be described as simply stunning with a few surprises.
A little bit country, quite a bit trendy, with a touch of Scotland and this Projekt 3488 Wedding ended up being a delightful mix of wedding elegance, delectable food and acoustic entertainment.
I love weddings, that goes without saying. But, surprise weddings add a new dimension.. The excitement, the nerves, the planning and managing all those involved are all a part of the process. If you’re after a wedding with a little less build up before the...
A Same Sex Wedding To Make You Smile! The culmination of 28 years of togetherness! This Same Sex Wedding was a beautiful declaration of love and commitment… and a fabulously good time! Literally described as the ‘best night of their lives’, Michael and...