Julie Byrne Yarra Valley Celebrant
Servicing Yarra Valley & Melbourne
Woohoo…getting married, hey?
Are you a couple after an engaging and relaxed wedding ceremony, with the right mix of professional, casual & fun.
Then, get excited…you have found your celebrant!
Over 700 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond.
About YOU, a Melbourne Celebrant Julie couple.
You would love:
- To get married and want it to be about you!
- To find a local Melbourne or Yarra Valley Celebrant
- An easy, step by step process to plan your ceremony, having fun along the way.
- To arrive at your wedding ceremony, looking and feeling great, knowing you can leave the rest to me, your celebrant, to relax you and create an awesome vibe for your day.
- An engaging ceremony where guests aren’t checking their watches to see when the drinks are coming out!
- An authentic, personality driven ceremony that will be raved about forever.
Sound like you? Get in touch to have a quick obligation free chat where I can answer any questions you may have! Spots filling fast for 2021 and 2022!
Yarra Valley Estate Wedding: Melbourne Celebrant Julie As a Melbourne celebrant living in the Yarra Valley, I love that there are so many Yarra Valley wedding venues close to me including Yarra Valley Estate. The venue offers the entire wedding experience, ceremony,...
Once again, being a celebrant living in the Yarra Valley, allows me to experience wonderful wedding venues in the region and Vue on Halcyon Wedding Venue is perfect for your wedding ceremony and wedding reception. And, with all the interruptions Covid brought to...
The Melbourne autumn weather was perfect for this celebrant to marry Jade and Darcy in a micro-wedding at the picturesque Marybrooke Manor Wedding venue in the Dandenong Ranges. Once again, it was another wedding that was re-imagined due to Covid-19 with date changes...