Julie Byrne Yarra Valley Celebrant
Servicing Yarra Valley & Melbourne
Woohoo…getting married, hey?
Are you a couple after an engaging and relaxed wedding ceremony, with the right mix of professional, casual & fun.
Then, get excited…you have found your celebrant!
Over 700 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond.
About YOU, a Julie Byrne Celebrant couple.
You would love:
- To get married and want it to be about you!
- To find a local Melbourne or Yarra Valley Celebrant
- An easy, step by step process to plan your ceremony, having fun along the way.
- To arrive at your wedding ceremony, looking and feeling great, knowing you can leave the rest to me, your celebrant, to relax you and create an awesome vibe for your day.
- An engaging ceremony where guests aren’t checking their watches to see when the drinks are coming out!
- An authentic, personality driven ceremony that will be raved about forever.
Sound like you? Get in touch to have a quick obligation free chat where I can answer any questions you may have! Spots filling fast for 2020 and 2021!
Living in Mt Evelyn is fabulous for weddings as I can truly call myself a Dandenong Ranges Celebrant and a Yarra Valley Celebrant. Mt Evelyn truly is the gateway to both of these locations; turn left and I head up to the Dandenong Ranges Wedding Venues, turn right and...
Vines of the Yarra Valley Wedding – Simone & David's Wedding It was an exciting autumn day when Simone and David said “I Do” in their Vines of the Yarra Valley Wedding. Their story is a modern fairytale. It began with a ‘swipe right’ on Tinder and quickly showed...
If you’re looking for a venue that won’t break the budget, is modern, rustic and charming and offers flexibility, look no further than Wild Rabbit Farm.