Setting the right mood and tone for this special event again often falls to the celebrant. Capturing the feeling and tone you desire is a unique skill I possess and enjoy creating a ceremony that fits you perfectly.
It is a tradition that dates back centuries and has gone through many iterations and changes over the years. Regardless of what kind of ceremony you desire, be it traditional, casual, modern or alternative, I have a lot of experience in performing these joyous occasions and embrace the opportunity to work with you to perform a ceremony remembered for years to come.
Please feel free to contact me directly on 0407 370 287 to answer any questions or queries you may have, completely obligation free of course.
Creating and conducting a large range of ceremonies is my absolute passion and I look forward to speaking to you about how I can help you with your special day.
- A package is sent to you with a range of ideas and readings to include in your naming ceremony. You choose what sections suit you and who you would like to include.
- Go through the ceremony ideas and choose what you want and add a little bit of info about your newborn that we can include.
- I collaborate with you to develop the ceremony
- I finalise the naming ceremony
- Deliver relaxed and inclusive ceremony, taking into consideration there’s generally many kids in attendance.
- Leave you with a wonderful memory of a special day with certificates to treasure
You will receive on the day the following
- A beautifully presented naming certificate
- Certificates for those appointed as Godparents or Guardians
- Certificates for any Guardian Angels Appointed
- Certificates for Grandparents
- A special surprise gift
- A memorable ceremony to celebrate the naming of a child (relaxed and flexible, as there are always many young kids there!)
Options in Naming Ceremonies
So I conclude this ceremony by summarising the thought which has been the theme of the ceremony today. Let us all be aware that all our lives are interrelated. That this ceremony today has been meant to strengthen the affection and friendship we all have...
Sister, please shower the white petals over Child. The white petals symbolise innocence. May Child’s ideals and heart remain untarnished and ever pure with the wonders of childhood innocence forever hers. Brother please shower Child with yellow petals. May...
Brother and Sister please step forward. You have been given the honour of being asked to be Guardian Angels for your baby sister, Child. Are you, Brother and Sister, prepared to teach Child sharing, right from wrong, kindness, caring, laughter, love,...
The special relationship of trust and mutual enjoyment which develops between a child and their grandparent is a great bonus and special blessing. Grandparents, with a lifetime of experience behind them, bring a unique and special love, understanding and...
Our promises to you Child are... To love and support you To listen to you and respect you To cherish and guide you To help you learn right from wrong To show you how to respect others and the world around you To be there whenever you need us To create a...
Mum and Dad, please light the candle. Please repeat after me. We light this candle To honour the light that Child has given us. We love you very much. You are a precious gift. We promise to do the best we can To provide a loving, stimulating and...
God took the shining, twinkling stars From the cloudless evening skies And touched them with his gentle love To make the baby’s eyes. He picked a daisy from a patch Still fresh with morning dew And made the baby’s lovely skin So smooth and soft and new He...
Every home should have a daughter, for there’s nothing like a girl To keep the world around her in one continuous whirl. From the moment she arrives on earth and through to womanhood A daughter is a female who is seldom understood. One minute she is...
Introduction Welcome and thank you all for being here today. Please, gather around and together we will form a space of love for this special occasion. My name is Julie Byrne and I am an authorised celebrant. Today we are here to celebrate Mum’s and Dad’s...