Getting Married – Its finally your big day. You’ve planned tirelessly to make sure the music is absolutely perfect; the food is amazing and the flowers are just right. The wedding party look gorgeous, the venue, breathtaking and the photographer came highly recommended. Everything is set and ready to go but one of the most important and commonly overlooked aspects is your choice of celebrant. They are normally the first person your guests will hear speak at your wedding.
Your celebrant greets your guests and is solely responsible for setting the entire tone for your day. First impressions last. For these reasons and many more, it’s important that you choose carefully and choose someone that cares about what they do. Someone that Is passionate and takes the time to really understand the tone and feel that you want for your wedding. This ceremony is unique to you. No two are the same and with good reason as no two couples are the same.
If you’re looking for a celebrant that is the right blend of professional, casual and fun then you’ve found her. With over 600 happy couples and counting in the Yarra Valley, Melbourne and beyond I enjoy getting to know you well to achieve the best understanding possible of exactly what you want your special day to look like and help deliver on your dream.
The Celebrant Process
- We’ll touch base and communicate.
- You’ll get an Inspiration Package.
- Book a time to meet or Skype.
- I get to know you, you get to know me.
- Get the low down on your ceremony.
- Decision Time: book in your date if it feels right!
Lock It In
- Homework time…start planning your ceremony.
- Organise the legal bits and bobs.
- Pay booking fee.
- Phone calls and emails whenever you want. Meet up again to run through every detail.
- I write up and create your customised and unique ceremony.
- Put everyone at ease on the day with a smile.
- Deliver memorable ceremony.
- Kisses, cuddles and farewell.
- Me: handle all the legals.
- You: party, honeymoon and love married life!
The Just Right Ceremony An example of a recent ceremony conducted for a couple very much in love. The Just Right Ceremony helps incorporate the couples fun stories and memories of each other and is tailored to your unique style. Please note: Links between...
THE WORKS WEDDING CEREMONY Here is an example of an extended ceremony conducted for a couple. The Works Wedding Ceremony went beautifully and was filled with heartfelt words that really resonated with many of the attendees. Please note: Links between...
SHORT & SWEET My short wedding ceremony is still tailored to suit the couple and help capture the essence of what makes them uniquely them. Below is an example of a short wedding ceremony I conducted for a couple that had obviously experienced their...