A sombre and measured approach tempered with the right amount of nostalgia, memories and thoughtful and poignant stories are often used to mark the passing of a beloved family member or close friend. I’ve found that talking to loved ones and those closest to the person can often be a therapeutic and positive experience. It allows me to write a ceremony that captures the essence of the person being remembered and honoured and also helps me to understand the tone with which you’d like the day to take.
It’s never an easy time when someone passes. I understand this, and my years of experience have enabled me to ask the right questions at the right times to get all the information I need to conduct a beautiful ceremony, befitting the person you are wishing farewell. The ceremony is completely customised and unique to your wishes. From the funeral itself to the wake and even viewing, I am available to help in any way possible.
I can cater to numerous faiths and beliefs and all ceremonies are conducted with the upmost respect and consideration for all parties involved.
Please feel free to contact me directly on 0407 370 287 to answer any questions or queries you may have whatsoever.
It is such an honour to be a part of celebrating the life of a loved family member or friend and to hear the wonderful memories and stories shared throughout the process. I provide a calm, comfortable yet smiling presence from our initial contact, through grief and healing and the delivery of the eulogy. I am here to help, support, offer advice and allow you to trust that your loved one will be remembered in a special way. Of course, I can deliver the entire eulogy, we can involve those who may wish to say a few words, or those who have been asked to speak on behalf of others.
The Funeral Process
· Contact me directly or contact might be made on your behalf via the funeral director
· Initial phone call for introductions and information to commence the process
· Access to my package of ideas, resources, readings and suggestions
· Family meeting to reminisce and share stories about your loved one
· Drafting of Eulogy to share with family/friends for approval and editing
· A script/outline developed for all those speaking and involved
· Liaising with funeral directors, venues and family and friends throughout the process
· Delivery of a meaningful and sincere ceremony with that promised smiling face